A New Year & A New Site
I’ll be kicking off the new blog with a series about email marketing. This won’t be heady theory, just practical tips and how-tos. In the series I’ll cover:
- Why email marketing is still a viable and very useful tool
- How to find a topic for your emails that won’t fizzle out
- How to choose an online email marketing service that’s just right for you
- Creating your first email – dos and don’ts
- Writing must read subject lines
- The best days and times to send your messages
- Understanding email metrics and reports
The Store section will carry selected white papers, reports and other tools, books, audio and video, both by me and others whose products I believe to be of value.
Swing on over and let me know what you think along with what you’d like me to cover in the blog and e-newsletter. If you have some sites or favorite articles and links, email them to me and I’ll post them on the Resources page. Over time, I’d like the Resources page to evolve into a meaty section covering all things marketing for folks like you.
If you like what you see, please Stumble it and / or forward the link to friends, associates and colleagues you believe will benefit from the content.